The majority of graduate programs are NOT impacted by recent government announcements about tuition increases.
PhD students from the rest of Canada will continue to pay Quebec fees.
International PhD fees will see the same 3% increase as Quebec fees.
The Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Chemistry (Thesis) offered by the Department of Chemistry in the Faculty of Science is a research-intensive program that emphasizes specialized and challenging learning opportunities. The program's objective is to equip students with skills in literature review, critical thinking, and scientific communication to either continue their studies or pursue professional opportunities.
Keywords: analytical/environmental, chemical biology, chemical physics, green/sustainable, materials, synthesis/catalysis.
Unique Program Features
- Students benefit from access to state-of-the-art research environment with well-equipped teaching and research laboratories;
- Faculty members are active in areas of research which include materials, chemical synthesis, bio-organic chemistry, biophysical chemistry and nanochemistry in addition to the disciplinary areas of analytical, physical, inorganic and organic chemistry;
- The Department is known for many benchmarks in Chemistry such as Soddy's research on the transmutation of the elements, Belleau's discovery of the antiviral 3TC, and Ogilvie's co-development of the first 'gene machine'.
University-Level Admission Requirements
- An eligible Bachelor's degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA out of a possible 4.0 GPA
- English-language proficiency
Each program has specific admission requirements including required application documents. Please visit the program website for more details.
|Application Deadline - International
|Application Deadline - Domestic (Canadian, Permanent Resident of Canada)
Note: Application deadlines are subject to change without notice. Please check the application portal for the most up-to-date information.