The majority of graduate programs are not impacted by recent government announcements about tuition increases.
PhD students from the rest of Canada will continue to pay Quebec fees.
International PhD fees will see the same 3% increase as Quebec fees.
The Master of Engineering (M.Eng.) in Chemical Engineering (Non-Thesis) offered by the Department of Chemical Engineering in the Faculty of Engineering is a course-based program that emphasizes industry-oriented and tailored learning opportunities. The program's objective is to equip students with skills in original thinking, experimental design, and critical reflection to pursue professional opportunities (or potentially continue their studies).
Keywords: Advanced materials, polymers, biomedical, biotechnology, energy, environment, plasma science.
Unique Program Features
- Through our program, graduate students from all over the world can advance their knowledge in various chemical engineering disciplines through coursework and technical training;
- Students usually complete the degree requirements in 20 months;
- Our Faculty members are often supported by government research programs (e.g., NSERC, FRQNT, CIHR, CFI, and CRC) and through industry research partnerships and contracts;
- Departmental research areas include (but are not limited to): advanced materials and polymers, biomedical engineering and biotechnology, energy, environmental engineering, plasma science and engineering;
- Our laboratories are equipped with state-of-the-art equipment.
University-Level Admission Requirements
- An eligible Bachelor's degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA out of a possible 4.0 GPA
- English-language proficiency
Each program has specific admission requirements including required application documents. Please visit the program website for more details.
|Intake||Applications Open||Application Deadline - International||Application Deadline - Domestic (Canadian, Permanent Resident of Canada)|
|FALL||September 15||January 15||June 21|
|WINTER||February 15||August 1||November 10|
|SUMMER||May 15||October 1||April 1|
Note: Application deadlines are subject to change without notice. Please check the application portal for the most up-to-date information.