Faculty/staff are invited to register for our annual GPS Tri-Agency Funding information session.
At least one representative from each Academic Unit is strongly encouraged to attend the session.
The goal of these sessions is to assist faculty/staff in reviewing applications, making unit recommendations and how to best advise students as they undergo Tri-Agency (NSERC, SSHRC & CIHR) application process.
• Award details and eligibility (update with any changes to program eligibility)
• Application policies and procedures
• Required documents (reference letters, transcripts, etc.)
• Quotas and recommendation criteria
• Resources to make the process easier
Everyone registered will receive a link to the ZOOM Meeting by 19 October 2021.