Are you interested in genetic, proteomic and metabolomic causes of diseases? We have cutting-edge data from hundreds of thousands of individuals and need Post-Doc analysts to help publish high-impact papers.
We are looking for outstanding scientists to join our Genetic Epidemiology Laboratory at McGill University. The scientist must have a passion for clinical research and data analysis to drive clinical discovery and improve human health. We are looking for individuals with strong quantitative science skills and an understanding of epidemiology and/or genomics.
Clinicians with research experience are strongly encouraged to apply.
Candidates will have a PhD in one of the following domains:
- Statistical Genetics
- Computer Science
Candidates may also have an MD and MSc in one of the above domains:
Other favourable skills and background:
- Strong English language writing and presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of bioinformatic tools and the ability to analyze large-scale genomics datasets, including next-generation sequencing and genome-wide genotyping datasets
- Good organization skills
- Computer programming (R, python, Stata)
- Strong work ethic
- Experience in Mendelian randomization.
- Ability to work in a group and lead students to program completion
For more details: Full job description