Hosted by Department of Mathematics and Statistics and the Department of Epidemiology, Biostatistics and Occupational Health
The 2019 Atlantic Causal Inference Conference (ACIC) will be held in Montreal, Canada from Wed May 22, 2019 to Fri May 24, 2019.
ACIC is an interdisciplinary conference designed to bring together researchers, students, and practitioners of causal inference with emphasis on theory, methodology, and application. Montreal is pleased to present the first ACIC outside of the USA. Our organizing committee includes representatives from three Montreal Universities.
- Centre de Recherches Mathematiques
- Canadian Statistical Sciences Institute
- Pacific Institute for the Mathematical Sciences
- CRM Statlab
Links to Important Pages
- Early registration deadline: midnight (EST) Fri Mar 15, 2019 (Revised)
- Close of registration deadline (onsite registration available if space permits): midnight EST May 7, 2019
- Session and paper proposal deadline: midnight EST Jan 18, 2019
- Session and paper proposal acceptance: March 1st, 2019 (Revised)
- Poster abstract submission deadline: midnight EST Apr 19, 2019
- ACIC Workshops: Wed May 22, 2019
- ACIC Conference: Thu May 23 to Fri May 24, 2019