Multi-Scale Imaging Facility Services
The Multi-Scale Imaging Facility, created in 2018, is mainly a service provider for academic research.
The services offered to users are the following:
- Consultation for experimental design and data analysis.
- One-on-one and group theoretical training and workshops.
- One-on-one personalized practical (instrument) training depending on the user’s needs.
- Full or partial services performed by a member of the Facility:
- Sample preparation
- Imaging acquisition
- Data analysis
- Report production
- Technical advice for Principal Investigators writing equipment and operating grant proposals involving microscopy/CT scanning as well as for call for tenders and procurement.
- Proof reading of grant proposals and research manuscripts.
- Maintenance and repair of imaging instruments that are not part of the Facility.