The Division of Child Psychiatry of McGill University encompasses the departments of child psychiatry across McGill's university teaching hospitals. The Division is overseen by the Core Committee composed of representatives across all sites who represent the clinical, research and educational aspects of the Division.
The committee is composed of the following members:
- Lila Amirali, MD, Montreal Children's Hospital
(Interim Director of the Division of Child Psychiatry)
- Paola Habib, MD, Jewish General Hospital
- Lily Hechtman, MD, Montreal Children's Hospital
- Johanne Renaud, MD, Douglas Mental Health University Institution
- Ruth Russell, MD, FRCPC, Montreal Children's Hospital, McGill University