CPA Canada Presents: Protect your Loved Ones with Estate Planning (Virtual)
Offered by the Health and Wellness Program in collaboration with CPA, as part of the 13th Annual Health and Wellness Fair for McGill Faculty & Staff
We all share an instinctive need to protect and provide for our loved ones. One effective way is to protect your wealth through estate planning and formulating a plan for asset distribution, whether during your lifetime or after your passing. We invite you to participate in this informative session where you will:
- Understand the what and why of estate planning
- Learn about the various tools of estate planning
- Powers of attorney
- Joint accounts
- Define dying without a will
- Highlight facts on life insurance
- Click here to register through Minerva. Registration closes one day before the event.
Note: The link to the session will be sent one weekday before the event.