- Applicants from Québec (B.Sc.Arch.)
- Applicants Outside Québec (B.Sc.Arch)
- Proceeding from B.Sc.Arch. to M.Arch.
- Important Links
Applicants from Québec to the (B.Sc. Arch.)
The Diploma of Collegial Studies (Diplôme d'Études Collégiales, DEC
), including two courses of mathematics: Math NYA (00UN, 01Y1) and Math NYC (00UQ, 01Y4), and two courses of science: Physics NYA (00UR, 01Y7) and one additional science course of your choice, are the minimum requirements for admission into the Peter G-h Fu School of Architecture. The CEGEP curriculum is a minimum two years in duration, and is the prerequisite to entering universities in Québec, including McGill University.
Requirements, deadlines, supporting documents, including portfolio, R-Score cut-offs and prerequisite courses for applicants from Québec can be found here.
Applicants outside Québec (B.Sc. Arch.)
Information on requirements, deadlines, supporting documents, cut-off grades and prerequisite courses for applicants outside of Québec is divided into six categories. Select your educational background below, to view the undergraduate admission guide relevant to you:
Proceeding from B.Sc. (Arch.) to M.Arch. (Professional)
Students in the B.Sc.(Arch.) program who intend to proceed to the professional degree must satisfy certain minimum requirements:
- Completion of the B.Sc.(Arch.) degree, including the series of required and complementary courses stipulated for professional studies, with a minimum CGPA of 3.0;
- Submission of a portfolio of work executed in the sequence of six design studios, as well as samples of professional and personal work;
- Completion of the minimum period of relevant work experience according to the current Work Experience Guidelines.