The School of Architecture at McGill University was founded in 1896, when a chair in architecture was established in the Faculty of Applied Science (today, the Faculty of Engineering) by Sir William C. Macdonald. 

Students Working at Desks

The School operates a number of important auxiliary facilities that include workshops, research labs and other resources.

Peter Guo-hua Fu

2017: Through a generous gift, the School of Architecture is renamed the Peter Guo-hua Fu School of Architecture.

Back to top