- Philippe Arrata, BCom'97, is CEO of Mountain Equipment Co-op (MEC).
- Alain Bellemare, MBA'93, is currently president and CEO at Bombardier Inc.
- Aldo Bensadoun, BCom'64, LLD'12, is the executive chairman and founder of The Aldo Group.
- Mirko Bibic, BCom'89, is the CEO of BCE.
- George Garvin Brown, BA’91, is the chairman of the Brown-Forman Corporation, one of the largest spirits companies in the world. Its brands include Jack Daniels, Finlandia Vodkas and Southern Comfort.
- Bertrand Cesvet, BA’86, MBA’90, is chairman and senior partner at the award-winning creative services firm Sid Lee. He is also the co-founder of the C2 Montréal business conference, which focuses on creativity and commerce by bringing some of the world’s most innovative thought leaders to Montreal each year.
- Catherine Dagenais, EMBA'18, president and CEO of the Société des alcools du Québec (SAQ).
- Darren Entwistle, MBA'88, is the president and CEO of Telus Corporation.
- Mitch Garber, BA’86, is the CEO of Caesars Interactive Entertainment, one of the world’s largest online gaming companies. He is also the CEO of the Caesars Acquisition Company, which oversees legendary hotel-casinos like Bally’s and Planet Hollywood, and events like the World Series of Poker, and chairs the board of directors for the Cirque du Soleil.
- Rhodes Scholar John McCall MacBain, BA'81, founded Trader Classified Media and served as its president and CEO until 2006. Under his leadership, it has become one of the world's largest classified advertising companies. He is a co-founder of the McCall MacBain Foundation and the McCall MacBain Scholarships with his wife, Marcy.
- McGill University professor Henry Mintzberg, BEng'61, is an acclaimed management thinker, author and iconoclast, who has advised some of the world's largest corporations. He was made an Officer of the Order of Canada in 1997.
- Hicham Ratnani, BEng’08, is the co-founder and chief operating officer for Frank & Oak, an online clothing shop for men that was named one of the world's most innovative retail companies in 2015 by Fast Company.
- Shannon Rogers, BCL’96, LLB’96, is the president and general counsel of digital-message archiving firm Global Relay Communications, whose clients include 22 of the world’s 25 largest banks. She has been named Canada’s top female entrepreneur three times by Châtelaine and Profit magazines.
- Lawrence Rossy, BA’65, is the founder and chairman emeritus of Dollarama, the leading dollar store operator in Canada with more than 1,000 locations across the country. He and his wife Cookie played an instrumental role in the creation of McGill’s Rossy Cancer Network.
- Seymour Schulich, BSc'61, MBA'65, DLitt’04, is a leading Canadian philanthropist and entrepreneur. He was made an Officer of Order of Canada in 2012.
- Andrea Stairs, BA’96, is the managing director of eBay Canada and Latin America and oversees the online retail giant’s operations in Canada.
- Lorne Trottier, BEng'70, MEng'73, DSc’06, is an engineer, businessman and philanthropist. He is the co-founder of Matrox Electronic Systems Ltd.
- Les Vadasz, BEng'61, DSc’07, is one of the founding members of Intel Corporation, where he served as executive vice-president until 2003. He is currently a Director at eSionic Corp.