Here to help
If you've read through the information on this site and you're still uncertain about what you need to do, don't worry — it's completely normal for students to seek assistance and advice as you register for courses and plan your degree. In fact, it may be a good idea for you to seek advice whether you think you need it or not!
Where you can go for help:
- For information about courses, program requirements, various deadlines and administrative procedures, consult McGill's program eCalendars.
- If you need help with Minerva or make a mistake while registering, click the "Help" link at the top right corner of the Minerva page.
- The Faculty of Science has developed a guide to common registration issues in Minerva, which applies to students in all programs. Check it out!
- Contact an academic advisor. Check to see what kind of advisor you should consult for a given question or issue, and then use the Advisor Directory to find the needed contact information.
- If you forgot your login credentials or you are having technical issues, contact Service Point.