Welcome! RIO's goal is to:
- Promote interdisciplinary research collaborations and boost associated funding;
- Explain tech transfer & IP-related topics, encourage pro-active practices for more successful commercialization;
- Foster the entrepreneurial mindset.
How ? Identify inventions, encourage timely disclosure, Fessenden Professorships and Prizes in Innovation, GIG - Entrepreneurship, Science-based
CONGRATULATIONS to Winners in the 2012 Fessenden competitions! Fessenden Prizes:
- Graduate category - Gang Li (Physics): Design of a Centrifugal Cryogenic Pump
- Professor category - Pat Kambhampati (Chemistry): Quantum dot LED Solutions for energy efficient lighting
Fessenden Professorship: Pat Kambhampati (Chemistry) - Commercializing a 2-D Optical Spectrometer
- Click here for the RIO newsletter, SeRIOus about Innovation.
- McGill's Policy on Intellectual Property
- Student Guide to Intellectual Property at McGill University
- Presentations by and about RIO.
peter [dot] grutter [at] mcgill [dot] ca (Peter Grütter)
Associate Dean, Research and Graduate Education