Enrolment of McGill students is limited to 26 students.
The application deadline is April 30th, 2015.
Applicants should submit:
- Panama Application Form.pdf (please fill the form on line and then print);
- Letter of intent (maximum length: 2 pages; can be written in French or English);
- C.V. (can be written in French or English);
- Official or unofficial university transcript.
McGill University, Faculty of Science
Dawson Hall, Room 408
853 Sherbrooke St. West
Montreal QC H3A 0G5
lisa [dot] stanischewski [at] mcgill [dot] ca
Applications are assessed by the Panama Field Study Semester professors against multiple subjective criteria, including the following:
- Cumulative grade point average;
- Program and year of study;
- Proficiency in Spanish;
- Successful completion of an appropriate course in statistics;
- A careful reading of the applicant's letter of intent.
Because the pool of applicants varies from year to year, the relative weighting of these criteria may also vary from year to year.