WHEN should you contact the Ombudsperson?
- If you are unsure about which rules, policies or procedures apply to your situation
- If you need someone to help clarify a situation or circumstance affecting you
- If you feel that a particular University policy or regulation has been applied unfairly or erroneously
- If you feel that your learning has been adversely affected by the conduct and behavior of another person
- If you require someone to help facilitate communication between you and a member of the university community
- If you need someone to intervene on your behalf in order to achieve a solution to your problem
HOW to contact the Ombudsperson?
... as simple as 1-2-3.
Out of town? Fill out the Intake Form and mail or fax it to us along with all relevant documents.