1. LEADING ARTICLES:
- The 2004 Damascus Agreement: Liberalizing market access and ownership rules for Arab air carriers: Alan Khee-Jin Tan
- Legal aspects of aircraft financing in China: Qian Chen
- Collecting, preserving and presenting evidence in domestic and foreign aircraft accident cases: Stuart R. Fraenkel, Michael G. McQuillen Anthony U.
Enjoy a moot trial where witnesses will be examined and cross-examined, and evidence introduced including computer-based accident simulations. At the end, the trial lawyers will be invited to explain their strategic and tactical approaches.
- Have the courts overstepped their jurisdiction in interpreting passenger rights regulation around the globe and does this ultimately benefit passengers as intended?
- What are the future prospects for passenger rights legislation in Europe and elsewhere?
- What is the legal exposure of air navigation service providers and airports as a result of flight delays, cancellations and denied boarding?
- What are the US regulatory rules on airline advertising of services and fares and where are they applicable?