- What are the new and emerging threats to civil aviation?
- Will enhanced security procedures further dampen passenger demand an threaten airline financial viability?
- What updates are needed to the Tokyo, Hague and Montréal Conventions to better address terrorism?
- What have the ICAO security audits revealed?
- How are the aviation insurance markets coping with terrorist risks?
Chair: Yaw Nyampong - Editor, Annals of Air and Space Law, McGill University
For pictures of the social events and networking, click on the slide show above. For pictures of the panels, click on each panel.
This event brought together world-leading aviation liability and insurance experts to address the following topics