The Principal’s Awards for Administrative and Support Staff is a university-wide awards program that recognizes the outstanding contributions of administrative and support staff. This annual program provides staff the opportunity to promote, acknowledge and commend the exceptional performance of their peers. Their contributions will also highlight their involvement with the strategic direction of the University.
All current administrative and support staff members and team projects are eligible for nomination, with the following exceptions:
- Members of the Principal and Provost’s Senior Administration Team (Including Vice-Principals, Associate and Assistant Vice-Principals, Associate and Deputy Provosts, Executives)
*Previous award recipients will not be eligible for re-nomination for a period of five (5) years.
A total of five (5) individual awards of $5,000, one for each category:
- Management and Excluded
- Technical/Library Assistants and Nurses
- Trades and Services
- Team Projects
- June 2017: Official announcement and nomination forms online
- August 15, 2017: Deadline to submit nominations
- September 2017: Advisory Committee submits proposed recommendations to the Principal
- October 2017: Announcement of awards
For additional information, please contact Human Resources at (514) 398-8913 or staffing.hr [at] mcgill.ca