December 5, 2013
Winter 2014 Access on EMF
- Fall 2013 access ends on Tuesday, December 31, 2013
- Fall 2013 access begins Wednesday, Janaury 1, 2014
New & Returning Students (Engineering undergraduates & Urban Planning only):
- If you have registered for the Winter 2014 semester without any holds, your access will automatically be (re)activated.
- If you have not registered or your registration is held, you must resolve your problem beforehand.
Engineering Graduate students:
- To (re)activate EMF access for Winter 2014 semester, please see the consultant in the d'Ombrain lab (Macdonald-Harrington - Room G15) starting Monday, Janaury 1, 2014 between 10:00am-5:00 pm
- A $90 computing fee is required
For all inquires, please contact us.