Graduate Seminar Series
- Seminars will be held every two weeks on Wednesdays from 12:00 noon - 1:00 pm, unless otherwise indicated.
- Seminars can take the form of formal research presentations, discussions of pilot data or discussions of current themes under investigation in one of the DKPE faculty members’ laboratory.
- The purpose of each seminar is to educate your colleagues in your research domain. As a presenter, therefore, you must consider that most of the members of the audience have little expertise in your area of research – design/develop/create your presentation with these points in mind!
- Presentations should last no longer than 40 minutes, thus leaving ~10-15 minutes for Questions & Answers.
- Juice, water, granola bars, etc. will be served!**Attendance is mandatory and will be taken for all DKPE graduate students**
Contact:Dennis Jensen, Ph.D. Assistant Professor
Department of Kinesiology & Physical Education
475 Pine Avenue West, Montreal, QC, Canada H2W 1S4Tel: 514-398-4184 ext. 0572, Email