Revision, February 2012. Start of revision.
Minerva is McGill's web-based information system serving applicants, students, staff, and faculty. To access Minerva, go to www.mcgill.ca/minerva and login. Once logged in, you can:
- Apply to McGill and view your application status.
- View class schedules, including course descriptions and spaces available in course sections.
- Register and make course changes.
- Change your major or minor program (not all faculties).
- View your unofficial transcript and degree evaluation reports.
- View your McGill login information to access the Internet and email.
- View your Permanent Code, citizenship, and Quebec residency status and fee information.
- Update personal information such as address, telephone number, and emergency contacts.
- Submit an online course evaluation.
- Submit an application to participate in an exchange program (not all faculties).
- Apply to graduate.
- View graduation status and convocation details.
- Order official transcripts.
- Retrieve tax receipts.
For information on logging in to the Minerva website, visit our IT Services website at www.mcgill.ca/it and select Logins and Passwords.
Revision, February 2012. End of revision.