Who Can Use Minerva?
Revision, June 2011. Start of revision.
If you were registered at the School of Continuing Studies during the past year, or were recently admitted to a program, you must use Minerva to register for courses.
Revision, June 2011. End of revision.
You will not be able to use Minerva to register if:
- you have outstanding fees
- you do not have a Permanent Code
- you have a registration hold on your record for administrative or academic reasons
- you are registering for a Language course and your record does not indicate successful completion of the previous level
- you do not have the prerequisite for the course(s) you wish to register for
If any of these conditions apply, you should see an adviser and register in person (see In-Person Registration).