- Brémault-Phillips, S., Pike, A., Olson, J., & Olson, D. (2018). Expressive Writing: Supporting Pregnant Women Post Natural Disaster, Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists National Conference, Vancouver, BC, June 20-23, 2018.
- Pike, A., Brémault-Phillips, S., Olson, J., Severson, E., Hyde, A, King, S., & Olson, D.M., (2018). Trauma-Informed Care and natural disasters: Preliminary results from pregnant women post-2016 Fort McMurray wildfire. Canadian National Perinatal Research Meeting, February 14-16, 2018, Banff, AB.
- King, S., Hyde, A., Laplante, D.P., Elgbeili, G., & Olson, D.M. (2017). Prenatal and preconception subjective distress from the 2016 Fort McMurray wildfire in Canada: Comparison to other disasters. Oral slam presentation at the 19th World Congress on Developmental Origins of Health and Disease (DOHaD 2017), October 15-18, 2017, Rotterdam.
- Pike, A., Brémault-Phillips, S., Olson, J., Severson, E. & Olson, D. (2017). Use of an Expressive Writing Intervention for Pregnant Women Who Escaped a Wildfire, Margaret Scott Wright Research Day, Faculty of Nursing, University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB, Nov. 3, 2017.
- Brémault-Phillips, S., Olson, J., Severson, E., Pike, A., & Olson, D. (2017). The Importance of Trauma-Informed Care in the Aftermath of a Natural Disaster: Preliminary Results from Pregnant Women Post-2016 Fort McMurray Wildfire, Integrative Health Institute Conference, Edmonton, AB, October 27, 2017.
- Brémault-Phillips, S., Olson, J., Pike, A., King, S., Olson, D. & Severson, E. (2017). Trauma Informed Care for Pregnant Women Post 2016 Fort McMurray Wildfire, Women and children’s Health Research Institute (WCHRI) Research Day, Edmonton, AB, October 25, 2017.
- Olson, D., King, S., Brémault-Phillips, Olson, J., Metz, G. & Montesanti, S. (2017). An intervention study to improve pregnancy and newborn outcomes from the Fort McMurray Wildfire (FMMW). Canadian National Perinatal Research Meeting, Montebello, QE, February 14-17, 2017.