By supporting our clinical and research activities in the Division of Rheumatology at McGill through the Rheumatology Development Fund, you play an essential role in ensuring the future of rheumatology and advancing patient care. Your gift will ensure that for generations to come the McGill Division of Rheumatology will transform rheumatology care. In the Division of Rheumatology, compassionate care, excellent teaching and groundbreaking medical research are fully integrated by:
- Providing the best rheumatologic care to patients and their families in new modern facilities with the latest equipment;
- Fostering research that leads to cures for some of the most common and devastating rheumatic diseases; and
- Ensuring that we retain and recruit the very best rheumatologists, allied health professionals and staff.
You generosity can support our overall rheumatology research and patient care or give specifically to our programs in Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, or other rheumatic diseases.
Ways to Give:
- Give an immediate impact gift now with a credit card
- Annual Giving
- Tribute Giving – Make a donation to honour someone special.
- Planned Giving - Leave your legacy through a bequest, deferred gift, gift of real estate or annuity
- Specialty Programs – Give to specifically support research in our Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis programs or other rheumatic diseases
All donations to the Rheumatology Development Fund are gratefully acknowledged with a receipt which can be used for tax purposes.
For information on the Rheumatology Development Fund telephone 514 843-1543 or visit https://muhcf.akaraisin.com/ui/dreambigmi4