Prizes and Awards Notification Form
Please read the following guidelines before completing the form:
- Please note the form cannot be saved and resumed. It must be completed in one session (around 10 minutes to complete).
- Each form corresponds to a single prize, award, or honour.
- This form is not for financial awards such as grants, payments, endowments, scholarships, or bursaries. Rather, the form is for awards in recognition of service, merit, or achievement.
- For example, a SSHRC Insight Grant would not be included, but a Royal Society of Canada Centenary Medal would be included.
- The form is open to any prize, award, or honour conferred during a researcher’s time at McGill.
- This is not limited to Tenure Track Faculty.
- Those researchers working at McGill Affiliates are also eligible to complete this form.
- Preferably awards should be recent.
- A 'mcgill.ca' email is required to complete this form.
- Affiliate emails will also work so long as they end in 'mcgill.ca'.
- If R+I applied for an award on your behalf, then completing this form is not necessary.
Back to top