Since 2015, the Rossy Cancer Network has hosted an Annual Retreat to share in our successes and give updates on our projects and the innovative research we have funded. The Annual Retreat also provides a platform for healthcare professionals across the network to meet, discuss and coordinate collaboration around the RCN’s projects and funding activities through keynote speaker presentations, poster sessions and breakout sessions. Most importantly, the Annual Retreat not only marks an exciting culmination of the network’s achievements for the year but it sets the pace for the year ahead as RCN leadership highlights important calls to action, priority projects and funding opportunities to look forward to.
The latest RCN Annual Retreat was held on November 26th, 2021. The meeting’s program and video recording of presentations can be found below.
Look out for announcements regarding the 2022 RCN Annual Retreat, meeting program and registration - we look forward to seeing you there!
Highlights from RCN 2021 Annual Retreat:
- Opening Remarks
- Evolution of the Rossy Cancer Network
- Cancer Care Across Quebec and the RCN During the Pandemic
- The Gerald Bronfman Department of Oncology Task Force on COVID-19
- The RCN Cancer Registry
- RCN GU Cancer Integration: A Model for Further RCN Disease-site Integration
- Distress Screening: An RCN Clinical Trial
- The RCN Grants and Scholarship Program
- The Gerald Bronfman Department of Oncology
- RCN Call for New Initiatives