Welcome! If you are here to apply to become a PBSC volunteer, please read the instructions below carefully in order to correctly complete your application. We wish you the best of luck in the process and we hope to have you on board as part of the PBSC team in the coming year.
Meet our Partners
Please carefully consult the following Project Description Handbook to learn about the organizations we are partnering with this year and the placements we are offering. The handbook describes the mandate of each organization and the responsibilities of the students volunteers that will be placed there. It also describes the various requirements that students must meet in order to be eligible for given placements. If you require any clarifications, please contact the Program Coordinators.
- To apply, please complete the application form below. You must complete the entire form and submit it to the Program Coordinators along with your curriculum vitae at probono.law [at] mail.mcgill.ca.
- Please be as specific as you can when answering the questions in the application form.
- Please carefully consult the Project Description Handbook before completing your application and ranking your choices. Certain projects have specific requirements. If you do not meet these requirements, we ask that you refrain from ranking these organizations.
- Please note the important dates listed in the sidebar and ensure that you will be available to attend the training sessions before applying.
- Applications are due on September 16th at 5:00. Some placements have early deadlines, please consult the list below. No late applications will be accepted.
- Students will be advised whether or not they have been matched with an organization on September 19th, 20th, or 21st. You will have twenty-four hours to accept or decline the offer and, if we do not hear from you, your silence will be interpreted as a refusal and the offer will be retracted.
Important Documents and Deadlines
Please find the application form here: Application Form 2018-2019
Please note that if you wish to apply to
The Family Law Project - DEADLINE EXTENDED TO SEPTEMBER 16TH AT 5:00
applications will be due September 7th at 5:00.
UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED ABOVE ALL APPLICATIONS ARE DUE SEPTEMBER 16TH AT 5:00.
Any questions? Please feel free to probono.law [at] mail.mcgill.ca (contact) the Program Coordinators - Emily and Kerry Ann.