The Division of General Internal Medicine is central to teaching in the Department of Medicine. Fourth- and 5th-year GIM residents, core Internal Medicine residents and students rotate through the Clinical Teaching Units, the GIM Consult Services and GIM Ambulatory Care clinics in the five hospitals.
- General Internal Medicine Residency Program (R4-R5)
- MUHC Obstetrical Medicine Program
- Faculty of Medicine Post Graduate Education - Admissions
- Core Residency Training Program in Internal Medicine (R1-R3)
- Outlying regions electives (CHIME) (R3-R5)
- To Apply to McGill Medical Programs
- Continuing Medical Education