You can view your account balances with Morneau Shepell up until the transition date using the “Account Login – Morneau Shepell” button on the right. This information will be available until December 31, 2020.
To view your current account balances with Sun Life Financial, consult Accessing your account with Sun Life and use the “Account Login – Sun Life” button on the right.
To send documents to Sun Life, please use the Sun Life Mobile App.
Reconciling the amount transferred to Sun Life:
Via the Morneau Shepell secure site (which will be available until December 31 ,2020):
- Go to the “Monitor” tab then “Account Activity”
- Change the “View entries starting/ending” to August 11, 2020 (last valuation undertaken by Morneau Shepell) and click “View”
- Expand the “+”
- The “External Transfer Out” corresponds to the amount received by Sun Life on August 27th, 2020 (sum of opening balance, admin fees out and any appreciation/depreciation)
Via the Sun Life secure site:
- Go to “Transaction History” -> “Details” -> Change the date to August 27, 2020 -> add up the amounts
- Please note: the negative “Distribution Entry” in your transaction history on August 27, 2020 represents the contributions made to your MUPP before the transfer to Sun Life. This entry is for administrative purposes only.
When creating a password, please consult: IT's 6 Tips for Secure Passwords.