You are a non-francophone who would like to practice French?
You are a Francophone who would like to practice a language that you are learning?
The Franco-Fun language partnering program is back for the Winter 2021 semester! This program will allow you to be matched with a Francophone or non-Francophone with whom you practice French and another language over a nice cup of coffee in the comfort of your home. All meetings will be held online.
What we do:
– Find you a match (if available) and put both of you in contact
– Suggest activities during the semester
What is expected from you:
– Meet your partner once a week by videocall, 1 h, according to both of your availabilities
– Practice French/another language with your partner
– Help your partner practice French/the language that you speak
– Be courteous and friendly! :)
* * *
Note that by registering, it is not guaranteed that we will be able to match you with a partner due to a possible uneven number between both groups. The form for non-francophones has now been closed.