For the past 75 years, the Baumgarten Mansion has been home to The Faculty Club, a friendly and beautiful location to meet friends and enjoy true hospitality, fine cuisine, and superb meeting facilities.
The Club is a lively place, open Monday to Friday, from 7 am to 10 pm, and on weekends for group functions. In addition to benefiting from one of Montreal's finer dining and meeting facilities, Club members are entitled to reciprocal privileges at affiliated clubs in the Montreal region, in other parts of Canada, and abroad.
The Club is open for membership to faculty and administration personnel of McGill University or other universities worldwide, alumni, business professionals, and corporations.
- Use of all Club facilities during regular operating hours;
- Being part of an important tradition of the University.
- Use of the Club during weekends is available for group special events. Admission fees apply;
- Free spousal membership.
- Being part of club events, wine tastings, and theme dinners and members receptions. (fees apply)
- Free wireless service
Membership fees apply as follows:
|Membership Categories||Annual Fees|
|Faculty (contact membership services at 514-398-6388)|
|McGill Administrators and Dept Managers||$254|
|Corporate (up to 4 members)*||$1000|
* Corporate Membership can include additional members at an additional fee of $250 per member.
Please note annual fees are from June – May.
Members are encouraged to follow this link to see the hours and rules of the Faculty Club.
**All renewal memberships that would like to be cancelled must be done prior to April 1st of every year. No reimbursement will be issued after this date. This must be done via e-mail.
Please send via e-mail to Natasha Sharma (Membership Services)
For inquiries regarding membership,
please direct your inquiries to
our Membership Office:
Tel.: (514) 398-6388
natasha.sharma [at] mcgill.ca (email)