MUPP: Decumulation Information Session (virtual)
Intended for members of the McGill University Pension Plan who are approaching retirement and the payout phase of their careers. It is highly recommended that you attend a Retirement Information Session and/or Settlement Options Information Session prior to registering for this session. Topics will include:
- What are the risks associated with the "decumulation"/payout phase of retirement?
- Cash flow requirements, inflation and purchasing power, rates of return, longevity risk
- What are the settlement and investment options available to me?
- How to review your investment strategy and choose an investment dealer or representative?
- What are my sources of income during retirement? Which should I withdraw first?
- To register, please login to Minerva.
- In the Employee Menu, click on Training Menu, select Pension Management, and follow the instructions to register.