Canadian students from outside the province of Quebec and international students enter the program at the freshman (U0) level and complete a 30-credit freshman year before proceeding with their program courses. More information on the freshman year can be found on the Macdonald Campus Freshman Program website.
Students arriving from a Quebec CEGEP enter directly into their program of study at the U1 level.
Program requirements can be found in the McGill eCalendar.
- B. Eng. Major Bioresource Engineering
- B. Eng. Major Bioresource Engineering -- Professional Agrology Option
- B. Eng. Honours Bioresource Engineering
Suggested course sequences
Suggested course sequences for students in the B. Eng. Major Bioresource Engineering can be found below.
- 2021-2022 course sequence by stream: course sequence fall 2021
- 2020-2021 course sequence by stream (updated Sept. 4th, 2020): course sequence by stream
- Fall 2019 admission from high-school: fall 2019: high-school
- Fall 2019 admission from CEGEP: fall 2019: CEGEP
- Fall 2018 admission from high-school: fall 2018: high-school
- Fall 2018 admission from CEGEP: fall 2018: CEGEP
- Winter 2019 admission from CEGEP: winter 2019: CEGEP
Questions about our programs of study and suggested course sequences can be directed to an academic advisor.