Students are responsible for ensuring that they are registered in the required courses as outlined in the current McGill University Calendar. Students who opt to drop a required course without permission from the Program Director can jeopardize their studies.
Registration is completed using MINERVA. Step-by-step instructions can be found on the Using MINERVA to register webpage.
For more information on how to manage registering for nursing and non-nursing courses, consult the Registration and Study Guidelines section of the School of Nursing Faculty and Student Handbook. Also covered in this section:
- Registration difficulties
- Registration dates
- Proof of enrolment and official transcript
- Satisfactory/unsatisfactory (S/U) option
- Registering for courses in Continuing Education or faculties other than Arts and Science
- Exemptions and transfer credits
- Minor degrees for BSc(N) students
- Administrative, learning, health and wellness, and financial support for students