Registration and Study Guidelines
Students are responsible for ensuring that they are registered in the required courses as outlined in the current McGill University Calendar. Students who opt to drop a required course without permission from the Program Director can jeopardize their studies.
Registration is completed using MINERVA. Information on this and other systems can be found of the McGill University IT Services web page.
For more information on how to manage registering for nursing and non-nursing courses, consult the Registration and Study Guidelines section of the School of Nursing Faculty and Student Handbook. Also covered in this section:
- Registration difficulties
- Registration dates
- Proof of enrolment and official transcript
- Satisfactory/unsatisfactory (S/U) option
- Registering for courses in Continuing Education or faculties other than Arts and Science
- Exemptions and transfer credits
- Minor degrees for BSc(N) students
- Administrative, learning, health and wellness, and financial support for students