Document Code = MDSR
Academic History Workbook
N.B. ► The Workbook is not required for international medical graduate applicants (MD-ROQ-IMG) or Med-P applicants (MD-ROQ-C)
- Download the Workbook provided and complete it with your academic history, including course history.
- Table 2 of the Workbook should be completed with your entire history of higher-learning (e.g. post-secondary, undergraduate, graduate, etc.). This includes advanced secondary programs such as APs from CollegeBoard, the International Baccalaureate from IBO, CEGEP programs, and the like.
- Table 3 need not contain graduate course history.
Compatibility: The Workbook was created in Microsoft Excel 2010. Tables are compatible with most current spreadsheet software.
DOWNLOAD THE WORKBOOK
EXCEL VERSION ►
OPEN OFFICE VERSION►
Guide to Completing the Academic History Workbook
- The Guide describes how to convert grades to McGill-compatible grade points.
- If your institution uses a different grading system, consult the resources in the guide and the workbook section of the FAQ page.
DOWNLOAD THE GUIDE ►
Before submitting your final Workbook, ensure that you rename the file as indicated in Section 6 of the Academic Workbook
When you are ready to submit your completed and final workbook, use the e-mail template below and attach your workbook to the e-mail message.
E-MAIL TEMPLATE ► Email Template
Should the template not work, submit your completed workbook to admissions [dot] med [at] mcgill [dot] ca with the subject line 'MDSR SUBMISSION' and include your full name in the subject line. In the body of the message, include your McGill ID number along with, of course, your Workbook in attachment.
A receipt will automatically be issued if the submission was successful. Please allow up to 10 business days for your document to show as received in your application checklist.