Each year from May 15 until August 15th McGill Residences opens its doors to the public and offers a variety of lodging options to meet every budget in the downtown Montréal core.
Conveniently located a few minutes’ walk from downtown, our student residences are the perfect place to enjoy Montreal. First class shopping, restaurants and art galleries, outdoor cafés and street festivals are all around the corner.
This summer we are pleased to be offering five locations to choose from:
- La Citadelle, our newest property, was completely renovated prior to opening and is centrally located on Sherbrooke Street West, just steps to shopping, sightseeing, museums and the metro;
- New Residence Hall offers air-conditioned rooms and conference facilities in a hotel setting, just steps from downtown;
- Royal Victoria College borders McGill's downtown campus, only footsteps away from the heart of the action;
- Enjoy a park like setting and beautiful views from our Bishop Mountain Hall area, open for group and camp reservations during the summer season;
- Solin Hall offers apartment style living in an off campus setting.
For more information about each property; click on the building name in the menu on the left side of this screen.