Each year from May 15 until August 15th, Student Housing and Hospitality Services opens its doors to the public and offers a variety of lodging options that cater to every budget and taste.
Whether you’re looking for accommodations for your group or the perfect spot to enjoy Montreal’s summer festivities, you’ll find it all in our student residences. And thanks to its prime downtown locations, you’ll have access to all the popular boutiques, restaurants, art galleries, cafés, and outdoor entertainment.
We are pleased to offer the following locations:
- La Citadelle is our newest, most stylish property which offers the luxe amenities of its neighboring hotels.
- Carrefour Sherbrooke, is centrally located on Sherbrooke Street West and features ultra-comfortable lodging.
- New Residence Hall offers air-conditioned rooms and conference facilities, located in the trendy Plateau neighborhood.
- Royal Victoria College borders McGill's downtown campus, only footsteps away from the heart of the action.
- Bishop Mountain Hall, open only for school groups and camps during the summer season.
- Solin Hall is an apartment stlye property with a trendy loft-feel.