If you have arrived at this page while attempting to access Banner INB, Minerva, or myProgress it is because these systems are unavailable due to a scheduled maintenance or an unanticipated outage. Please check IT Announcements, posted on the right, for additional information. We apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience.
Declaration of COVID-19
Special instructions for staff during the Minerva site downtime (for the period of November 21 and 22)
McGill employee self-assessment
If you are a McGill employee (including student employees and graduate students) planning on coming to campus on November 21 or 22, please note that the Minerva site and “Self-assessment form” will be unavailable. During this period, you are still required to complete the COVID-19 Self-assessment before coming to campus by emailing your responses to the following four (4) questions directly to your immediate supervisor. If you answer yes to any of the questions, do not come to McGill campuses.
- Do you have ANY of these symptoms?
- Fever, sudden loss of sense of smell or taste, a cough that is new or that has gotten worse, difficulty breathing or breathlessness
- Do you have symptoms from any TWO of the following categories?
*Note that you should answer "No" if you have multiple symptoms in only one of the categories (e.g., vomiting and diarrhea).
- Category 1. Ear-Nose-Throat symptoms: sore throat
- Category 2. General symptoms: intense fatigue, substantial loss of appetite, generalized muscle pain not linked to physical exertion
- Category 3. Gastrointestinal symptoms: vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain
- Have you been out of the country in the last 2 weeks? Travelers who have come to Canada are required to self-isolate for 14 days.
- Have you been in contact with someone who has COVID-19?*?
*This question does not apply if you have been in contact with a COVID-positive patient in your capacity as a healthcare worker wearing appropriate PPE.