Thesis and Independent Research Courses

The two documents below give some information regarding the requirements for registering for a Honours or Joint Honours Thesis Course and for Independent Research Courses.

Before registering to any of these, the student has to find a supervisor. Some suggestions on how to go about this are also explained in the documents.

In addition, they contain some advice on how to organize one's research.



Back to top