Google Code for Remarketing Tag - Bloom
Thinking of spending a summer abroad studying in sunny Montreal? Then our upcoming online info session is for you! Join us on March 4, 2020 at 11 AM EST to discover the one-of-a-kind summer studies experience offered by the McGill University School of Continuing Studies.
In this interactive session, you’ll discover why McGill, known as the Harvard of Canada, is a premiere destination for international students, and why so many students choose Montreal, a bilingual metropolis with a bustling arts scene and nightlife, consistently ranked as one of the best cities for students in the world.
We’ll also discuss:
- Courses and Programs Offered: Learn about the 15 courses to choose from, from Big Data, Machine Learning and Aerospace.
- Engineering to Digital Communication, Business Analytics, Project Management and English Immersion.
- Events, trips and excursions to help you discover the best of Montreal and Canada
- What to do and see in Montreal (and where to eat!)
- Admission requirements
- Tuition and fees
- Getting around Montreal
- McGill services available to you like athletics and clubs
- Options for health and dental insurance
Have questions about our courses, programs or studying in Montreal? Bring them along to get answers live from our Summer Studies team!
Register at https://zoom.us/meeting/register...
Questions about this event? Write to us at shortprograms.scs [at] mcgill.ca