Last year, thanks to the tremendous generosity of alumni, our Annual Fund reached $875,000, which supported students and professors at the Desautels Faculty of Management. This was truly an outstanding achievement given the difficult economic climate.
In order to uphold and enhance our expected international standards of excellence, we have elevated our goal to $1,000,000 this year. This is equivalent to an annual payout from a $20M endowment. With only one month left, we need your help to make this goal a reality.
The Annual Fund supports new student services and opportunities, thereby enhancing the education and experience our students receive and better preparing them for life post-graduation. Every gift makes a difference in the lives of our students. For example:
· Gifts of $750 – support activities that enable students to build relationships with the business community, including career fairs, company tours, workshops and networking events
· Gifts of $1,500 – subsidize a workshop, in which 2nd year students lead interactive sessions with 1st year students
· Gifts of $2,500 – fund non-remunerated student internships with non-governmental or non-profit agencies
Here are three ways to donate to the Annual Fund:
2. By contacting stephanie.riddell [at] mcgill.ca?subject=Annual%20Fund%20(Newsletter)"> Stephanie Riddell (514-398-1073) or paul.simard [at] mcgill.ca?subject=Annual%20Fund%20(Newsletter)"> Paul Simard (514-398-2609)
3. By mail: Desautels Faculty of Management at McGill University, Attn: Stephanie Riddell or Paul Simard, 1001 Sherbrooke West, Suite 454, Montreal Qc, H3A 1G5
If you have already donated, on behalf of the students, staff, and faculty at Desautels, and the entire McGill community, thank you for your loyalty and support of tomorrow’s leaders. Here is a video that shows the difference you have made.