The Human Resources Office in the Faculty of Arts is pleased to announce the latest updates to Administrative and Support Staff positions within the Faculty. Join us in wishing your colleagues well in their new roles.
- Camille Marcotte began working in a temporary full-time position as a Research Administrator in the Department of Sociology on April 29, 2019.
- Etienne Poirier began working in a temporary full-time position in the Arts-Ferrier Administrative Service Center as an Administrative Coordinator on May 6, 2019.
- Jennica Grimshaw accepted an offer on a regular full-time position in the French Language Center as an Educational Technology Consultant as of June 10, 2019
- Kyrstin Felts began working in a temporary full-time position in Administrative Service Center Leacock 1 as an Administrative Coordinator from June 3, 2019.
- Fataneh Fasih accepted an offer on a regular full-time position as an Administrative Coordinator in Administrative Service Centre - Leacock (ASC2) as of March 18, 2019.
- Ahmad Oustwani accepted an offer on a regular full-time position as an Administrative Student Affairs Coordinator in the Arts Office of Advising and Student Information Services as of May 6, 2019
- Dhaffer Baccari accepted an offer on a term position as an Immigration Consultant as of July 8, 2019. Dhaffer will be supporting both the Faculty of Arts and the Faculty of Law. A regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant for Quebec and Canada, Dhaffer brings over 15 years of experience in different fields, including Immigration Consulting, Accounting, Project Cost Controls, and Financial and Business Analysis. His diplomas include the following: Immigration Consultant Diploma, Bachelor of Accounting; Post Graduate Studies in Corporate Law; Specialized Post-Graduate Diploma in Public Administration and Master for Analysts in Organizational Analysis and Development (MPA-OAD).