Let's all pause, connect and breathe during these challenging times of COVID.
Take a relaxing time out to better understand what stress is and the impact that it has on you and your team. Recognize the current stressors in your work life. Learn some strategies and techniques to help you better manage your stress today, and to limit the impact of stress in the months ahead.
In this workshop, participants will:
- Understand the differences between stress, anxiety, and burn-out;
- Learn about the physiological and psychological reactions we experience during stressful times;
- Identify individual and organizational variables that could impact our stress level; and
- Learn techniques and strategies to deal with stress.
1. Click here to access Minerva.
2. In the Employee Menu, click on Training Menu, select Organizational Development, and follow the instructions to register.