LinkedIn Learning Course Club
This session has 2 components:
1. Individual work/reflection – prior to the session, you will view a selected video (approximately 45 – 60 minutes). You will find the link to the course below.
2. Facilitated virtual group discussion – on the session date we will come together virtually for a 90-minute facilitated group discussion around what we learned.
Leading Virtual Meetings:
Leading virtual meetings is a critical competency for leaders who manage a remote or blended team. Join leadership and management expert, Kevin Eikenberry, as he identifies the challenges to holding a productive meeting online, and shares tactics for making these meetings successful. Learn about how to choose the right platform, set expectations for conduct, clarify roles, create a great agenda, and more.
- The challenges of virtual meetings
- Choosing the right platform to meet virtually
- Setting clear behavioral expectations
- Innovating in a virtual meeting
- Pre-determining a desired outcome
- Creating a great meeting agenda
- Facilitating virtual meetings
- Encouraging participation
- Keeping on track in the moment
- Ending a meeting with an action plan
LinkedIn Learning Course Club:
1. To View LinkedIn Learning Course: Leading Virtual Meetings, click here
2. To register for the virtual group discussion, Click here to access Minerva, in the Employee Menu, click on Training Menu, select Organizational Development, and follow the instructions to register.