Career Pathways in Business Analysis: Information Session
One of the fastest growing professions today, business analysts are the agents of change who help organizations achieve their business objectives. They are tasked with uncovering and defining business problems, connecting the dots, finding and implementing solutions to improve operational efficiency and optimize business processes and systems to enhance business performance. By applying specific BA methodologies and tools, business analysts add value to organizations and bridge the gap between business stakeholders, systems and technology.
Wondering where skills in business analysis could take you? Join us for Agents of Change: Career Pathways in Business Analysis. During this free info session, experienced business analysts and instructors in McGill's Professional Development Certificate in Business Analysis will be on hand to explore the profession, including trends, new developments, challenges and career paths in this fast-growing profession.
We’ll explore topics such as:
- Core trends and opportunities in business analysis
- The types of organizations hiring business analysts
- Key approaches to project management, including agile project management
- Key skills needed to thrive as a business analyst in today’s world of disruption
- Professional certifications in business analysis
Then we will dive in to McGill's Professional Development Certificate in Business Analysis and explore how this unique evening and weekend program can help you advance your career as a business analyst and prepare you for opportunities in this fast-evolving profession.
We will explore:
- Program length and schedule
- Curriculum and courses
- Continuing education credits
- Tuition fees
- Requirements for ECBA certification
For more information on this event, please write to pd.conted [at] mcgill.ca