- Faculty Lecturer- Department of Bioengineering (EN) / Chargé(e) d’Enseignement - Département de bioingénierie (FR)
How to Apply:
Current McGill employees may apply directly through their current Workday account. External applicants may apply through the McGill's Careers website
All applicants must apply through Workday.
- IF YOU ARE A CURRENT EMPLOYEE at McGill, with an active appointment in Workday who has successfully logged into Workday with an @mcgill.ca account, you must apply as a "Current employee." You must be signed into VPN using your @mcgill.ca email account prior to logging into Workday in order to be able to apply.
- IF YOU ARE NOT A CURRENT EMPLOYEE you must apply as an “External candidate." When you click on "apply" for a position of interest, you will then be prompted to sign into Workday. At this point, you must create an account with the use of a personal email address exclusively (i.e. @gmail.com, @yahoo.ca, etc). DO NOT create an account using your @mail.mcgill.ca address at this time as this is currently causing a technical issue.
- Course Lecturer Application Form (English)
- Formulaire de candidature - Chargé(e) de cours (Français)
- MCLIU Application for Membership form / Formule d'adhésion SCCIM