The McGill App is the official campus app for current, new, and prospective McGill University students. Access university events, calendars, contacts, maps and more. Stay organized with your classes and assignments through the timetable. The McGill App puts McGill services at your fingertips and enables you to connect with your classmates and friends.
Features to help you with your student life:
- Classes - Manage your classes, create to-dos & reminders, and stay on top of assignments.
- Study Tools - Keep track of your study sessions and build effective study habits with our study timer.
- Timetable Sharing – You can share your timetable with a classmate or a friend.
- Events - Find what events are happening on campus.
- Tour - Explore and get to know your campus.
- Campus Services - Learn about what services McGill University has to offer.
- Campus Map - Get directions to classes, events, residences, and departments.
- Students List - Communicate with fellow students.
Available for download on Apple or Android.
Other Official McGill Apps
The Office for Science and Society offers access to science updates and a rational glimpse into the science world.
Become more educated about the issues, identify the best solutions, and stick to goals to create positive and lasting change, based on the concepts in McGill's Vision 2020 sustainability strategy.