I have been working on how scarce health care resources should be distributed and what theories of justice should consider the relation between health inequalities and socio-economic inequalities. The results of this project will be published as The Ethics of Health Care Rationing: An Introduction (Routledge, 2014), which I am co-authoring with Greg Bognar (La Trobe University). Here is the list of chapter titles.
- Health, Ethics and Justice
- The Value of Health
- Ethics and Cost Effectiveness
- Problems of Discrimination
- The Aggregation of Health Benefits
- Responsibility for Health