Note: This is the 20102011 edition of the eCalendar. For the most recent publication, click here.  

Transcript of Academic Record: Official Transcripts

Transcript of Academic Record: Official Transcripts

Use Minerva to order an official transcript at Student Menu > Student Records Menu > Request Printed/Official Transcript. If you cannot access Minerva, fill out the Request for Release of Official Document form available online at in the section Request an official transcript using the "Request for Release of Official Document", and submit it by mail, by fax, or in person to the address on the website.

Note that the form must be signed by the student. To protect privacy, we do not accept telephone or email requests.

Programs, Courses and University Regulations—2010-2011 (last updated Apr. 22, 2010) (disclaimer)