Quick Links

Transcript of Academic Record: General Information

Transcript of Academic Record: General Information

Transcripts are free of charge.

The University sends official transcripts directly to the addresses provided by the student. If you intend to deliver the transcript to another institution yourself, you can request to receive it in a sealed envelope.

Requests are normally processed in 24 to 48 hours; transcripts requested at peak times and for pre-1976 records take longer.

Enrolment Services is not responsible for transcripts that are lost or delayed in the mail.

The University issues only complete transcripts that record all attempted work and final results obtained in any and all programs. Under no circumstances does the University issue partial transcripts.

Official transcripts are NOT issued for students registered on or after September 2001 who have failed to provide the information and/or documents necessary to obtain or verify their Permanent Code.

Transcripts are not issued if you owe fees or fines over $30.

The University prints official transcripts on secure paper that cannot be copied.

Requests for official transcripts must be submitted on Minerva. For more information, refer to Transcript of Academic Record: Official Transcripts.

Programs, Courses and University Regulations—2010-2011 (last updated Apr. 22, 2010) (disclaimer)