**COME JOIN US FOR OUR 22nd ANNUAL EVENT**
DATES: March 16, 17 & 18, 2018
LOCATION: Fairmont Tremblant Hotel, Mont-Tremblant, Quebec, Canada
Didactic presentations and/or panel discussions will be given on the following topics:
- taste receptors - novel targets in management
- facial pain in rhinology practice
- tonsillectomy & tonsillotomy: avoiding complications
- tonsillectomy & adenoidectomy: management strategies
- neurogenic and vascular tumours of the head & neck
- transnasal esophagoscopy
- laryngology: from the operating room to the office
- imaging of the ear & temporal bone
- HPV: beyond your comfort zone
Registrants will acquire an understanding of current diagnostic and management principles in general otolaryngology and in the following subspecialties:
- pediatric otolaryngology
- head and neck oncology
The faculty members are all teachers from Canadian and American Universities and Departments of Otolaryngology.
The format of the meeting is designed to encourage audience participation, to be informative, practical, interactive and promises to be interesting! This meeting is also an ideal family event.
The Fairmont Tremblant is a five-star Fairmont hotel which features a European spa, exercise room, indoor and outdoor pools, ski-in-ski-out access to acres and acres of alpine skiing. Enjoy a variety of activities and events for all the family in Tremblant Village!! Experience the European flavour of this lively village by visiting its charming shops, cafés and restaurants!
More about Tremblant Ski Resort:
- Among the World’s 25 Best Ski Towns – National Geographic Magazine, February, 2012
- Among the 10 Best Ski Resorts for Families – Forbes Magazine, 2011
- TREMBLANT was voted #1 in the East for 16 years by SKI MAGAZINE!! Read about it !
- **NEWS! - AIR CANADA ANNOUNCES SEASONAL FLIGHTS FROM TORONTO TO MONT TREMBLANT.
- Visit: http://aircanada.mediaroom.com/index.php?s=43&item=811